JOINT AWARD WITH SCOTTISH ENGINEERING
The Craft makes an annual award jointly with Scottish Engineering to a young engineer or manager who has shown outstanding quality in the application of knowledge or innovation to his or her employer’s business such as to result in a significant contribution to that business.
Further details and application forms are available from Scottish Engineering, 105 West George Street, Glasgow G2 IQL.
- 1990 – Andrew Pearson of Star Refrigeration Ltd
- 1994 – Paul MacFarlane of Rolls Royce, Hillington
- 1995 – Pilkington Optronics
- 1996 – Ian McLeod of Yarrow Shipbuilders Ltd, Scotstoun
- 1997 – Heather Hume, Telecom Sciences Corporation, Airdrie
- 1998 – Michael Wallace of Display Products Technology Limited
- 1999 – John Wilson
- 2000 – David Benton of Babcock engineering Services
- 2001 – James Murray of Honeywell Control Systems Limited
- 2002 – Andrew HAyden of Rolls Royce Aero Repair
- 2003 – Peter Stewart of Babcock Design and Technology
- 2004 – Boyd Finlay of National Semiconductor UK Limited
- 2005 – Richard Henderson of Rolls Royce plc
- 2006 – Stuart Andrew of Selex Sensors and Airborne Systems Ltd
- 2007 – Simon Haining of Wyman-Gordon Limited.
- 2008 – Iain Carrie of Thales Optronics Limited
- 2009 – Alistair Choat of Babcock Marine, Rosyth
- 2010 – Derek Hamilton of Star Refrigeration, Glasgow